IPI Consulting Network develops work in the area of the creative industries, economy of culture and heritage, as well as tourism.
A WIDE SET OF WORKS, WHICH INCLUDE, AMONG OTHERS:
- Strategies of socioeconomic valorization of heritage
- Support for the Portuguese cities and regions’ inclusion in Creative Cities Network of UNESCO
- Elaboration of dossiers for the classification and certification of heritage at a national, European and world level
- Preparation and promotion of traditional arts and crafts
- Conceptualization, designing and programing of museums and of cultural centers and organizations, and study of its economic impacts
- Strategic and operational studies for tourist development