IPI Consulting Network develops work of very diverse nature, with special emphasis on the following areas: environment, agriculture and forest economy and territorial planning, from a perspective of sustainable development and efficient utilization of natural resources.
Through innovative approaches, IPI develops analysis, studies, programs and projects. The range of these works is national and international, including cooperation with the countries of tropical region.
IPI Consulting Network offers specialized services of consultancy, which grants a fairly wide range of activity. IPI can provide services in public and private sectors, as well as in partnership with non-governmental entities for development.
AMONG THESE WORKS, WE CAN STAND OUT THE FOLLOWING:
- Policies, plans and strategies for development at national, regional and international level
- Studies and sectorial analysis
- Projects of investment and programs for attracting investment
- Efficiency in use of production factors and life cycle analysis of products
- Plans and projects of sustainability development, including the support of certification processes