In the last years, IPI Consulting Network has been reinforcing its experience in social economy, through diverse studies of the Portuguese situation during the crisis years, as well as supporting actions that promote employment and entrepreneurship.
DEVELOPS STUDIES AND PROJECTS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Strategies for enhancement of sustainability of Social Solidarity Institutions
- Enhancement of the impacts of Social Solidarity Institutions on the local development, among others
- Practices of promoting employment and volunteering
- Creation, implementation and operation of microenterprises centers and of their agents
- Internationalization of micro and small business networks